The information in the Adware & Malware Indentifier Index is the result of thousands of web searches. It can not, however, possibly be complete. The subject is vast and constantly changing. Moreover, vendor uninstall tools and other freeware removal tools do not necessarily remove all of an infection from your computer. Vendor uninstall tools, for instance, may silently leave cookies or other tracking software installed. It is suggestible to follow up a removal with one or more adware scans and/or to do an inspection using a HijackThis log. The information on the page is not guaranteed correct and any use you may choose to make of it is entirely at your own risk.
- Executable Files: HKLM\..\Run: [t7Eh39Q] mlaodctr.exe; HKLM\...\MirarSetup.exe; HKCU\..\Run: [cwxnRVc4X] mcdresizem6.exe.
- Dynamic Link Libraries: NN_Bar**.dll; WinDmy.dll; Winnb**.dll.
- Directory/Search Pages: http://awbeta.net-nucleus.com/ and http://ny.contentmatch.net/.
- Uninstall Page URL: See: How to Remove Mirar Toolbar.
- Related Articles: Is Google Associated with a SearchMiracle Knock-Off? (April 27, 2005). "A question begs the asking: How does NetNucleus generate revenue from its Mirar Toolbar search directory if it enters search terms in the Google Search Engine?" Important Removal Tool Note.
- Notes: See: How to Remove Mirar Toolbar.
MySearchBar, MyWay Speed Bar, MyWebSearch
- Executable Files: hbinst.exe; s4bareq.exe; s42ns.exe; mwsoemon.exe; my2ns.exe; mysetp.exe; mysetup1.exe; websearch1.exe.
- Dynamic Link Libraries: f3htmlmu.dll; hbhostie.dll; msiehobj.dll; mybar.dll; mypopswt.dll; mysrchas.dll; mwsbar.dll; mwsoestb.dll; mwssrcas.dll; npmyway.dll; s4bar.dll.
- Directory/Search Page: http://www.mysearch.com/jsp/home.jsp; http://bar.mywebsearch.com/menusearch.
- Uninstall Page URL:
- Related Articles: None.