The information in the Adware & Malware Indentifier Index is the result of thousands of web searches. It can not, however, possibly be complete. The subject is vast and constantly changing. Moreover, vendor uninstall tools and other removal tools do not necessarily remove all of an infection from your computer. Vendor uninstall tools, for instance, may silently leave cookies or other tracking software installed. It is suggestible to follow up a removal with one or more adware scans and/or to do an inspection using a HijackThis log. The information on the page is not guaranteed correct and any use you may choose to make of it is entirely at your own risk.
- Executable Files: actalert.exe; goldentiger.exe; idctup20.exe; optimize.exe; thi6026.tmp\preinstt.exe; ssupdate.exe; view-m~1.exe.
- Dynamic Link Libraries: iopti130.dll; nem207.dll; nem211.dll; nem214.dll; nem219.dll; nem220.dll; wsem210.dll; wsem216.dll; wsem218.dll; wsem302.dll; wsem303.dll.
- Directory/Search Page:
- Uninstall page URL:
- Related Articles: Fighting Malware with Standard Windows Tools (February 25, 2007). You may have more in your bag of tricks than you realize. Important Removal Tool Note.
- Notes: DyFuCa is a porn dialer trojan. When downloaded as part of InternetOptimizer, it is also a 404 page ("Page Not Found") hijacker. The Spyware Information Center lists the following aliases: Spyware/Dyfuca [Panda], Spyware/SafeSurf [Panda], TrojanDownloader.Win32.Dyfuca.bw [Kaspersky], TrojanDownloader.Win32.Dyfuca.cn [Kaspersky], TrojanDownloader.Win32.Dyfuca.dc [Kaspersky], Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Dyfuca.dp [Kaspersky], TrojanDownloader.Win32.Dyfuca.gen [Kaspersky], Win32/TrojanDownloader.Dyfica.NAB trojan [Eset], Win32/TrojanDownloader.Dyfica.NAC trojan [Eset]. This infection can be removed by Lavasoft's Ad-Aware freeware.
- Man-Boy Love Advocate Accused of Using Wikipedia to Troll for Interested Parties (March 4, 2007). Rookie Revolyob, Clayboy, Zanthalon, et al: Why is Wikpedia a Pedophile Haven?